Beauty & Stupid

11:42

cr: ~Tsukik0 @ Deviantart

Beauty & Stupid
Hideto Matsumoto (Hide) - 1996



[ In my swooning deeds
The feelings that I sell are love and bubbles


In the sixty-nine that you like so much
The OK sign means "no, stop!"
If this is love, it's not the real thing



You make me love love
I give you my gun gun



We didn't even know
Each other's names
I-I-I-I I just wanna make love
But I-I-I-I I don't wanna fall in love



Some place in my heart is throbbing and shakin' shakin'
Even if I pretend to be pretty cool
The design of my heart is surreal
No longer continuing to avoid the sweet trap
I fall into something wonderful, ah ah ah


Beauty & Stupid, A-ha-ha (Baby love you, Love you like an animal)


You're beauty queen of love
I'm stupid slave of love
I kiss on your Knees
Let me do what you want
Let me be your toy ]

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images